As you have been previously informed, PowerPanel is in the end of life stage. 31 March, 2021 will be the last day which you will be able to access your account. After this date, all PowerPanel resources will be offline and inaccessible for all customers, and no technical support will be available.
Before this date, we welcome you to export critical information from your PowerPanel account. You can find the new export options by navigating “Sales” > “Reports” > “Export” > “EOL Export” and selecting the desired data.
You are able to extract the information formatted as CSV, Excel or JSON files. The available information is as following:
- Users contact information from your account: all the administrative contacts who have access to your top level account
- Customers: all of your customer information and account information, as well as information as to who they may have as sub accounts
- Customer subscriptions and associated information
- Domains and related information of domain owners
- Invoices and invoice lines if you’d like to import invoice information into another service
- Client payment history
- Server and Hosting information
- DNS zones managed through PowerPanel
- SSL certificates and related information
- Domain forwarding information and settings
If there is any additional information which you may require for a complete export of your account, please contact our support team immediately email@example.com
If you are planning on migrating your PowerPanel account to WHMCS, we invite you to take a look at the Openprovider WHMCS domains and SSL modules for WHMCS which are free to use with a WHMCS subscription and your Openprovider account.
Import scripts will be included in early January 2021 for both modules, which will allow you to import customers, contacts, domains, SSL certificates, and invoice records. Please contact Openprovider support if you need assistance.