You are able to customize the plugin marketplace in PowerPanel. Because you can enable plugins, your reseller or customers can use these plugins. Also we have a one click setup. This means that if one of your plugins is used by your reseller they can use your settings. So they don't need their own systems and PowerPanel setup is more easier for your resellers.
1. Login to PowerPanel
First you need to login to PowerPanel. If you don't have an account you can create an account. If you need help to login to PowerPanel, please read how to logon here.
2. Go to the Marketplace
Using the menu on the left go to System --> Plugins.
3. Plugins are disabled by default
By default all the plugins are disabled for your resellers. This makes sure your reseller can't activate plugins or use systems you don't want to support. In some cases your competitors from you could also be visible in the Marketplace. So this gives you the opportunity to decide which plugins can be used by your resellers.
If the plugin has the red circle icon in the header , then you know it has been disabled for your resellers and therefore it cannot be used and is not visible in the marketplace of your resellers.
4. Enable a plugin for your reseller
Click on the red circle icon on the plugin if you want to enable is for your customer. Click on the Edit settings in the dropdown after you click on the red circle.
5. Setup your plugin settings
You see the below popup. You have the following settings to setup:
- Enable this plugin for your customers: If you switch on this option, this plugin will be available for your customers and resellers.
- Customers can inherit your settings: Switch this option to on and your customers can use your settings. Some of the plugins need credentials or other settings. This setting will not be shared with your customers.
- Purchasing price: This is the price you will pay the moment you are enable this plugin or one of your customers are switching this plugin on.
- Sales price: You can setup your own price for your customers. This gives you the option to have your own margin on the plugin revenue.