If you have an SEPA payment contract at your Bank, you can use the SEPA payment options in your account to PowerPanel.
Note: The admin can have disable this plugin for his resellers. So if the plugin is not available if you have Reseller permissions, please contact you admin / vendor for support.
1. Login to PowerPanel
First you need to login to PowerPanel. If you don't have an account you can create an account (use the menu in the header and choose register). If you need help to login to PowerPanel, please read here how to logon.
2. Go to Plugin marketplace
To enable the SEPA payment options for your customers in PowerPanel you will have to setup a few things. In the menu go to System --> Plugins.
Choose the SEPA payment plugin from the marketplace and click install button.
3. Setup the Plugin
First you will need to enter the following credentials into the Plugin settings:
- Contract owner: This should you company name. The same name known at your bank.
- Bank BIC Code: The international swift code of your bank. Ask you bank or look up yourself.
- IBAN account number: Your IBAN Bank account number. The account number where to recieven the payments.
- Fixed description: You can use this for an extra description line. It's fixed for al transactions.
Note: Please make sure the below fields has been exactly the same like on your contract! This information will checked at your bank, and if not match the payment batch will rejected.
- Incassant number: This is the number your bank has printed on your contract.
- Mandate ID: This is the number your bank has printed on your contract.
- The Mandate date: The date your contract has issued.
After enter all information click activated.
Now your done!
FAQ: What Banks are supported
There are a lot of banks in Europa, so we don't have tested them all. We do know we have followed the European standard about SEPA direct debit. But we have learned a few banks have changed and bend the rules a bit.
We know for sure our integration is working for the below banks:
- ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
- ING Group
- BANCO BILBAO VIZCAYA ARGENTARIA S.A.
If you bank is not listed and you have try our integration. Please let us know it is working for your bank. We can add you bank to this list. If you have trouble also let us know, we are happy to find out what is wrong and fix the problem so our integration is also working for your bank.