You can manage your customers in PowerPanel. There are a few options you change and manage about your customers. The most of the options are very straight forward. But sometimes we got a few questions about managing your customers. In this article we explain what options you have and how this work.
1. Login to PowerPanel
First you need to login to PowerPanel. If you don't have an account you can create an account (use the menu in the header and choose register). If you need help to login to PowerPanel, please read here how to logon.
2. Go to Account Management
From the menu click Account Management en choose MyCustomers. Now you have a grid view loaded with your customers. Choose the customer you want to manage.
3. View and manage customer details
After you click a customer, the page got loaded and the customer details are now visible. Depending on a few settings you can make you have a few blocks. Let go trough al blocks and the options you have.
4. First block: Customer Data
The first block you have the basic information, like the name and the customer type.
Fields you can edit / change:
- Customer name
- Customer type (to change the customer type use the button "Change customer type", it will switch from business to Private)
- Customer status (to change the customer status use the button "Customer status", it will switch the customer off or on)
- Switch on or off reseller status (to change the reseller status use the button "Change reseller status")
- VAT number
- CoC number
- Facebook, LinkedIN, Twitter profile link.
If you want to delete the customer, you can use the red button "Delete". The system will check if the customer can been deleted from the system. This is only possible if there are now history has link to customer lik invoices, logging items, subscriptions.
5. Second block: Customer default address
The second block hold the default address info from this customer. We will check public available database like Google Maps and the Dutch postcode database to check if the address is validate or not.
6. Third block: Customer billing address
You can add also a billing address for your customer. This address will be used on the invoice.
7. Fourth block: Customer phone numbers
You can have as many phone numbers on your customers if you like. To add or remove a phone number please the button "Edit phonenumber"
You see the existing phone numbers in the popup. To delete you can enable the select box and click save. The selected phone numbers will be deleted.
To add a new one, please enter the phone number into the phone number field. If you like you can add a description. This will show in the customer phone number section.
8. Fifth block: Customer settings
Depending on the options you have setup, you see a few options in the customer settings block. A few options you see here has been setup for you from the default debtor settings. Please read more about Debtor settings.
In the view below, this is the same section, Customer Settings, but now Pre-paid enabled. Now you see a few extra options. Learn more about pre-paid settings.
9. Sixth block: Customer sales discounts
Now we have the discount settings for this customer. Per product group you can setup a discount for this customer.
10. Seventh block: Customer payment settings
This block will only available if you have setup and enable the SEPA plugin in your account. Please read more how to setup SEPA plugin.