PowerPanel has a built-in Affiliation system. You can switch this on to reward your customers bring in new customers into your company. How you can use the Affiliation module we explain in this article.
1. Login to PowerPanel
First you need to login to PowerPanel. If you don't have an account you can create an account (use the menu in the header and choose register). If you need help to login to PowerPanel, please read here how to logon.
2. Go to Debtor settings
Scroll down till the section Affiliation. By default this has been switched off. You can switched this on. After you have a few options to setup.
- Affiliate Compensation: Here you can enter the amount (in percentage) what to reward your customers for. Example: Fill in 25 if you want to give 25% of the orders new customers created.
- Affiliation fees: Your customer can chose if the customer want to payout this earning or compensation with other invoices. If the are choose for payout, you can charge a fee. Example: Fill in 15 if you want 15 euro fee for pay out orders. If your customer has 100 euro earned and he chose to payout this amount, there will be 15 euro held handling fee on the credit invoice.
- Affiliation period: This is the amount ok time affiliation is running. Example: If you enter in here 12, al revenu made on the new customer will be calculation for 12 months. After the 12 months has past the Affiliation will stop, and no earnings for this customer will calculation. (Enter 0 it will be forever).
Pay out options
Your customers have two options:
- The first option you need to pay out the amount. If you have setup a fee, it will deducted. PowerPanel will send you an e-mail to warn to take action.
- The second option PowerPanel will put a credit line on the next invoice for your customers. So if an invoices has created it will settle the amount on the invoice total.