With the Openprovider Domain plugin you can manage your Domains located on your Openprovider account within PowerPanel.
Note: The admin can have disable this plugin for his resellers. So if the plugin is not available if you have Reseller permissions, please contact you admin / vendor for support.
1. Login to PowerPanel
First you need to login to PowerPanel. If you don't have an account you can create an account (use the menu in the header and choose register). If you need help to login to PowerPanel, please read here how to logon.
2. Go to Plugin marketplace
Locate the Openprovider Domain plugin and click on the install button.
3. Now enter your credentials
In the below install popup you have a few options. You always need the API credentials from Openprovider. You can read here how to enable the API on the Openprovider system.
NOTE: If you need help on creating Openprovider API key, always contact Openprovider support.
- API Address: This the API end point. Normally is this https://api.openprovider.eu
- API Username: The username you have entered on the Openprovider system.
- API Access key: API key you have generated on the Openprovider system.
NOTE: This is NOT your password!
- Polling (Syncing changes): Switch this on PowerPanel will receive updates and changes on your domains. For example: If a domain is pending transfer, PowerPanel will not know the status. Openprovider will send a signal to tell PowerPanel the status of a domain has changed.
If you need help to create Openprovider API key, please read this article.
After you have filled in your credentials you can activate the plugin and you are good to go!
NOTE: After you enable the plugin, the follow actions will applied:
- Plugin will check your credentials right away, so you will know for sure if it's working or not.
- Domain pricelist will get populated
- All your domains will get imported into Domain Imports view (read this what to do next)
If you are going to use the white-label e-mail messages from Openprovider you need to make sure you have setup SPF and DKIM in your DNS zone file.
More information on Openprovider Tagging and White label e-mail settings
- Customize contact verification
- General information about Tagging contacts and e-mail setting
- Registrant contact verification (contact validation)