As promised PowerPanel is fully white label. There are several options you can edit and manage. One of the most powerful option is the realtime PowerPanel internet address editor. You can choose your own internet address for PowerPanel. Beside this you can setup white label URL options for your customers. You can choose the URL on our free branded PowerPanel subdomain. This is https://mypanel.mypp.io. Or you can add one of your own domain names and SSL certificate and activate a URL and it will look like this: https://cp.myhostingcompany.com. Off course PowerPanel has secure connection so you need to activate a valid SSL certificate. In this article we explain how to use this.
1. Login to PowerPanel
First you need to login to PowerPanel. If you don't have an account you can create an account (use the menu in the header and choose register). If you need help to login to PowerPanel, please read here how to logon.
2. Make sure Webshop Module has switched on
To enable the built in webshop that PowerPanel has built in you will have to enable it first in your license view. Go to Profile -> License and toggle on the webshop. (you can read here about the license)
3. Got to Webshop branding
Now you go System -> Branding -> Web shop branding.
On this page you have a few branding options for your webshop. There are four tab's where you can manage settings.
First tab: Webshop branding visual settings.
The following details you are able to manage:
- Webshop title. This will setup the page title of the webshop.
- Default country. On customer registration this will used as selected country in the the country list.
- Web shop logo. The logo that is shown in the top left in the webshop.
- Custom CSS. The css you want to change in the webshop (download below an example CSS file).
- Meta tags. The meta tags you want added to your webshop (make sure you use the default setup. Please check this page to understand about Meta-tags).
- Description domain registration. Your own text for the domain registration page.
- Show social media. This will give the well know SM icons and your pages.
- Support e-mail. This will used on the contact detail info.
- Support webpage. This will used on the contact detail info.
Second tab: Webshop web address.
It's possible to setup your own custom URL.
Click on the link (if it's not setup there will show in red Empty). You can chose for a free option of to add your own domain. Using the free option, it is setup very quickly and easy.
If you setup your own web address on your own domain, make sure you add your domain first to your PowerPanel account. If you add the domain then you can choose the domain from the list.
Also you need to have your own SSL certificate ready to past in the corresponding fields. If al fields has entered please click "Check & Save".
White-label domain for your resellers
The second section of this page gives you the ability to setup the free / white label URL options for your customers. You can give your customers a free subdomain to have their white label webshop you can enter this in this section. Don’t forget to fill in your wildcard SSL credentials for the subdomain.
Note: If you don't use this, your resellers can not use the free option on creating Shop URL
IMPORTANT: If you use your own URL (domain name) you need to create a CNAME record in your dns zone that points to our address: shop.powerpanel.io.
In case you need to create an A record: 220.127.116.11.