|In this PowerPanel update:
- Your subscription - what you need to know
- New features - new PowerPanel plugins for increasingly improved service
- Road map – what’s coming up in PowerPanel
- Events – come and meet us in Spain and the Netherlands!
- New customers – the big players we’re working with
- Job opening – are you a software developer? Join our team
On the 7th of September we will be sending you an invoice for your active subscription.
Last month we extended all our trials for a further month. If you would prefer not to renew your subscription, you can disable the renew option in the license menu. Your account will be suspended and there are no additional obligations.
If you are not sure which license is the best fit for your needs, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly and helpful sales team on +31(0)10 4482296 (Openprovider). To manage your subscription details please view our online support page http://support.powerpanel.io/extending-your-license/
New features - new PowerPanel plugins for increasingly improved service
New PowerPanel plugins
Over the past month we have added some new PowerPanel plugins. These are now available for installation, and you can find them in the marketplace.
Check our news page for more information
- WeFact - enabling you to import your wefact administration directly into PowerPanel
- Mailchimp - letting your customers sign up on your mailing lists directly
- OpenProvider domain names - allowing you to import your domains into PowerPanel
- Mollie - offering your customers easy online payment options
We have also added the PowerPanel profile wizard which can be used to set up your account. Simply fill in all the tabs with your data in the tabs and your PowerPanel is ready for use.
New standard features - clear listing of domain faults
Another new feature we’re working on is the domain worklist manager, a tool that lets you see which (if any) domains have a fault status.
For example a domain transfer might have an incorrect transfer code. The domain worklist manager lets you send send an email to your customer, as well as set a reminder for yourself in a few days to check the domain name again.
Of course, this is just one example of a fault status - all the domains with any fault status will appear in this worklist.
This feature is still a work in progress, so if you run into a problem, do let us know so we can fix it.
Our other new features are:
- New dashboard with management charts.
- Invoice concepts (create an invoice and send it later)
- Postal code check / address validation
- SIDN domain import (import your SIDN domains into PowerPanel)
- Key systems domain import (import your Key-systems domains into PowerPanel)
Road map September - What's coming up in PowerPanel
We have the following plugins and features planned for the coming month:
- API online and, of course, API documentation
- Management reporting tools
- White label domain messages (add-on for the Openprovider domain plugin)
- A new solution whereby PowerPanel is able to gather all usage information from your hosting server, display the statistics, and where necessary, send warnings and bills directly to your customers for overuse.
- OpenProvider SSL integration - automate the provisioning and activation of SSL certificates on your customers' websites.
Openprovider is our exclusive sales channel and we are greatly looking forward to taking part in two upcoming Openprovider partner days.
Please come along and meet our PowerPanel team! Details below for how to sign up for one of the events:
New customers - the big players we're working with
We are very proud of how popular PowerPanel has already become with all kinds of ICT companies, both large and small. This month we have started projects, working in collaboration together with these leading Dutch companies:
Sanoma is an inspiring, relevant and trusted consumer media and learning company. Since its formation in 1889, the company has held creativity and independent thinking as high among its core values, delivering high-quality content in new and different ways. Sanoma is using PowerPanel to manage their thousands of domain names, DNS zones and SSL certificates. The built in permission system will help them to make sure all users have the correct permissions.
Lenex IT helps customers in the SMB market to keep their IT solutions up and running. Lenex stands for user friendly and optimized IT systems, and this is why PowerPanel appeals to Lenex IT. Website hosting, domain names and customer training is part of their daily tasks. Lenex makes IT easier.
We are hiring. (dutch)
We are looking for a new software developer to help us continue to develop PowerPanel.
For more information on how to join our team, have a look at our website: