You can manage your hosting plans in PowerPanel. Whenever a customer orders a hosting plan in your webshop, a hosting plan with your settings will be created on your server. It can happen that a customer orders multiple hosting plans that will be installed on the same server. In that case PowerPanel will create a different client/user for each hosting package. This has been created this way because of single sign on. If a customer uses single sign on to login on the server the customer will only see the hosting package that he logs in to. Other hosting packages are not available for that customer. In this article we explain how to create this.
1. Login to PowerPanel
First you need to login to PowerPanel. If you don't have an account you can create an account (use the menu in the header and choose register). If you need help to login to PowerPanel, please read here how to logon.
2. Adding a new Hosting plan
Let’s start with creating a new hosting plan. For this guide we will create a plan for Plesk as an example, creating a plan for cPanel or DirectAdmin works the same way. First make sure that you have installed the Plesk plugin, you can find more informatie here.
If you have done this you can create your hosting plan. Go to Sale -> Plans & Pricing -> Hosting Plan and click on add.
Here you can choose if you want to use predefined plans or a custom one, the unchanged plans are for your resellers, the can sell your packages without changes to it. Select ‘I want to compose a customised package’, fill in a name and click on save. Now you can start customising your plan. In the top part you can manage the settings that will be visible in the webshop. You can manage the hosting plan name, the color that is visible in the webshop, and the description that is available in the webshop.
- Allow copy: Allow copy is a setting that is useful if you have resellers, if you enable this setting your resellers can copy the hosting plan and use it for themselves.
- Enabled: This will switch the plan completely off, is is also not usable in the CP anymore (Note: currently in use plans will keep untouched)
- Activate in web shop: You can create a hosting plan that is not activated in the webshop so that you can activate it for a customer, to do this you can leave the switch disabled.
- Activate Promotion: This will show a little banner and will highlight the plan in the web shop.
Below these settings you can set the resources for the hosting plan.
Make sure to check all these settings to create your hosting plan.
If you change something it will saved right away, so there is no need to save the settings after you are finished.