After you have created your account and filled in the basic details, it is time to set up the rest of your PowerPanel environment so that your customers can start using it. In this article we show you the steps you need to take to start using PowerPanel.
Get ready to grow your business!
1) Setup your branding
You can set up PowerPanel with your own branding. This means you are able to change the following items in the control panel and your webshop:
- Upload your logos and other images you like to use
- Setup your own domain name to use your own URL's
- Enter your support phone, e-mail and website details
- Create your own templates for invoices, emails and more
To get started, read these two articles to help you set up the control panel and webshop:
2) Setup the invoicing module
PowerPanel will take care of sending your customer invoices at the right moment, so you never forget to charge your customers for any services. PowerPanel offers:
- Post-pay or Pre-pay system
- Order processing
- Payment processing, SEPA, Credit Card, iDeal (depending on enabled plugins)
- Import / export tools for accounting software
The below articles will help you to setup your invoice settings for PowerPanel:
3) Setup plans & prices
You are also able to use PowerPanel to help grow your business. You can sell your products and services to your customers very easy from one system. PowerPanel can offer your customers products like:
- Domain names (request and transfer)
- Hosting plans (websites)
- SSL certificates
- Other products & services
4) What to do next?
If you have successfully completed the above three steps, PowerPanel is ready to use!
Now customers can sign up using your webshop or using the registration form (located on the login page). Or you can create yourself a new customer and try yourself to see if all is working how you want it.
Below we have collected a few other articles for you. You can choose what to read next according to your business needs and how you want to use the system.
Additional articles consider reading
Import your customers
Probably you have already a list of customers you want to import into PowerPanel. We have made it easy for you to do this. You may find the following articles helpful:
Setup PowerPanel for managing domains (DRS)
Connect your domain registrar accounts to PowerPanel using our marketplace. Also you can import your existing domains into PowerPanel straightaway. Don't forget to choose your DNS system and name server setup. Here are some guides to help you get setup:
- Domain import from your Openprovider account
- Domain import from your SIDN account
- Setup PowerPanel DNS system
- Setup your default name servers
Setup PowerPanel for managing webhosting using Plesk, cPanel or Directadmin
PowerPanel can manage your hosting servers and provision new websites for your customers. It will even clean-up and charge for over usage if customers run out of plan resources. PowerPanel can help you import and manage existing websites on your hosting servers. Check out the articles below for setting up your servers:
Sales related settings and features
PowerPanel has also a few tools you can use to support your sales & marketing team. See the articles below for maximising your sales potential:
- Check out our plugin market place for CRM tools, Analytics, Mailchimp, etc.
- Setup discount groups
- Setup product groups