There are a number of reasons a domain can have an error stat in PowerPanel. We have supplied some tooling to find out whats wrong with a domain name and to solve the status.
1. Login to PowerPanel
First you need to login to PowerPanel. If you don't have an account you can create an account (use the menu in the header and choose register). If you need help to login to PowerPanel, please read here how to logon.
2. Go to Domain dashboard
First go to your domain dashboard by clicking on Domain Names in the controlpanel.
Here you can see an overview of the different states of the domainnames currently in your panel. If you click on one of the large buttons you get a view with the domainnames that have this status. If you click on a domain name some options will be visible based on the current status of a domain. For extra options you can click on the admin menu in the top right of a domainname.
In this menu you can set a few options.
- Activate customer action, set a note that is visible for your customer.
- Activate followup, this domain will reappear in your view at the date that you have set.
- Add note, this note is visible for all the people in your account.
- Perform actions on the state of a domain.
- Synchronize domain status with the registrar
- Delete domain
Did you know?
You can synchronize domain status with registrar in bulk from 'My domains' menu. Just go to the domain dashboard, select 'My domains', pick the domains you need, and click Edit selection -> synchronize settings:
NOTE: If the admin menu is not available you can read here on how to enable it.