If you have a prepaid account you have to made a payment before you can make any purchases. The moment you logon to the system you find the prepaid information on your dashboard.
1. Login to PowerPanel
First you need to login to PowerPanel. If you don't have an account you can create an account (use the menu in the header and choose register). If you need help to login to PowerPanel, please read here how to logon.
2. Check your pre-paid balance
After you are loggedon to your account you find on the dasbhoard your balance. This is the amount you have left and availble for transactions in your account.
3. View your payment transactions
You can click on the balance on the dashboard. It will bring you to the overview of your recent transactions. You can also search in the overview to a certen transaction.
4. Setup prepaid options.
If you click on the settings button, you have a few options you can setup for your account. This settings are also available on your customer settings.
- Switch on the low balance warning. You recieve an e-mail if your balance is going below the treshold.
- Balance treshold amount. If you switch on the Low balance warning, this amount will used to trigger.
- If you want to receive a monthly overview of the recent transactions. So you can keep track on what is going on in your account.
- If you want to reveive the yearly statment.
5. Increase your balance
You want to increase your balance, you have to click on the green button on the dashboard "Increase balance". The below popup will shown. there you can fill in the amount you want to increase to your balance. Also you see right away the transaction costs. Click the green pay button and will send to the payment page of the choosen payment option.
TIP: If you need a proforma invoice before you can make the payment, you can click on the "Creat proforma". The system will generate an proforma invoice for you and will start downloading right away.