You can manage the hosting packages on your Plesk server from within PowerPanel. This way your customers can manage their own sitesettings like subdomains, email addresses and aliasses.
Note: The admin can have disable this plugin for his resellers. So if the plugin is not available if you have Reseller permissions, please contact you admin / vendor for support.
Before you start
- Open-up firewall: You have to make sure PowerPanel can connect to your Plesk server. If you have a firewall setup add our IP address to your firewall. Also use the IP address if you have setup Admin restriction on your Plesk server. You can find info on our IP Addresses here.
- Also read this article to make sure your clients have only one website in there account.
1. Login to PowerPanel
First you need to login to PowerPanel. If you don't have an account you can create an account (use the menu in the header and choose register). If you need help to login to PowerPanel, please read here how to logon.
2. Go to the Plugin Marketplace
To connect your Plesk server to PowerPanel you will have to install the Plesk plugin first. Go to System -> Plugins and look for the Plesk plugin, install it and enable it in the settings.
3. Adding your Plesk server to PowerPanel
After you have installed the plugin you can add your server by going to Hosting -> My servers and click on ‘Add server’ . This will open up a screen where you can add your server.
Select Plesk control Panel and fill in the details in the next screen.
4. Create an subscription for your customer
If you want to add this server to a customer of yours with a subscription simply tick on the ‘Create subscription’ box and fill in the details. The server will be added to your customer and he will have a subscription for the server which will be invoiced.