In this manual you will find a guide about how you can enable the DNSSec option through an API. This example is specifically made to use with PowerPanel.
First you will need to get the script fromhttps://github.com/PowerPanel/PowerDNS-DNSSec/tree/master
On the MASTER nameserver (Where dnssec commands are available and run) you will need to follow the next few steps.
– install webservice (Apache/Nginx)
– Edit + Upload the php script (Top lines)
– insert the following line in sudoers (line 35 in the example)
– Secure your system with firewalls (set port 80 open only for our API: 184.108.40.206)
– In PowerPanel you need to (re-)enable the PowerDns plugin. It will automatically detect the Dnssec script on the MASTER Dns port 8082